2011년 1월 12일 수요일

Time is precious!

In the film "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring," what lesson do you think the monk is trying to teach his young student? Reflectively relate this learning process to your own personal experience-



I think the monk gave a big learning  to his young student, which is do not kill anything alives by doing same thing as the student did. However, my mother had done a similar punishment such as this to me,too. My mother always pick up me to go to the math academy. One day, I forgot my book to bring and I realized it at the elevator. So, I said to my mom to please wait for a second, then I went home again and started to look up my book. But, I didn't know where I put my book, and started to look up my book. But, I didn't know where I put my book, and it made me very nervous. Fortunately, I found it and when I went back to my mother's car, she didn't make me to open a door, I shouted, "Mom! Why did you lock the door? Please make it open!" Then she said,
"You wasted your time because you didn't clean your room well, and even waste my time. And, you wasted my time for about 5minutes, so stand up and wait at their for 5minutes..I'll be back soon."
And after 5 minutes, she came back, then said to me get in. Then she added, she gave me a punishment because I didn't keep promise well. Therefore, I could know why she made me wait for 5 minutes outside even the weather was not warm. But I feel thankful to her because she made me know my fault, and how much time is precious. Therefore, after my mother penalized me as my habit that I was always late at the promises and school, I try hard to keep promises. So, I am always at the school for time I have to be now days. In other words, my mom changed me to be a student who keeps promises well. Thank you!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기