2011년 1월 26일 수요일

3rd Narrative

Hello, I am a student whose room is 808. There is one roommate whose name is "Angella", today, I'm going to talk about her to you. You may have at least one roommate who oversleeps frequently and who talks oneslf while she or he sleeps. There is one, and she is ANGELLA! One time, while I was sleeping, someone shouted. "HELP ME! HELP ME!" And I opened my eye, she was Angella, again. That day, when she got up, she was upside down. Furthermore, she always murmur when she sleeps. Today, when I went back to the dormitory after ate the breakfast... Angella was sleeping, the time was 5minutes before 8:00 a.m. I thought she already got up cause I shaked her to wake up for about 10 minutes. Finally, she got up and ran to cafeteria. As a roommate, I hope she goes to bed ealrier and gets up herself everyday. Pease!!T.T

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기