2011년 1월 13일 목요일

Diament Poem!

Hello everyone, you know, I'm angella.
Firstly, Let's see thd Diament Poem's sample.

 1.  1noun
 2.  2adjectives
 3.  3 -ing verbs
 4.  4nouns
 5. 3 -ng verbs
 6.  2 adjectives
 7.  1noun

Then, let's see mine-

the first one_

Family
Precious, Comfortable
Scolding, Talking, Teaching
Parents, Siblings, Talk, Frankness
Fighting, Chatting, Playing
Fun, Intimate
Friend
▶ Our families are very precious to us and we feel comfortable when we meet them. Sometimes, they scold us, but we talk with them a lot, also, they teach us a lot. In addition, when I consider of them, I think the words, parents and siblings. In the other hand, when I consider of a fun and antimate friend, I think the words of talk and frankness. Also, most of my friends are fun and imitate.

The second one_

Roommates
Close, Friendly
Chatting, Eating, Dancing
Kindness, Help, Class, English
Arguing, Helping, Talking
Obling, Kind
Classmates
▶All of my roommates are close and friendly to me, and we chat, eat, and dance a lot We help each other a lot and I think the word 'kindness' when I consider about them. In other words, most of my classmates are obling and kind, and they help and talk each other a lot, too. Sometimes, we argue in debate classes. So, when I can think the words 'class' and 'English' with them.

댓글 1개:

  1. Very beautiful choice of words, and very true. How about some pictures to add some detail? Good blog!

    답글삭제