2011년 1월 26일 수요일

1st Narrative

My name is Angella. Today morning it was very terrible. When I opned my eyes, the time was 5 minutes before 8:00 a.m!! What a shock ! My roommates said all together, "I shaked you for 10minutes, but you didn't get up! -_-Hewwwwwww! What a tired!" Then, I realized that I couldn't get up even they tried to wake me up. I washed my face quickly and went straight to the cafeteria, because I'm a person who can not live without breakfast, even though it was late to go. As it happens everyday, I am a little bit sorry to my roommates as they always have to wake me up. As I do in my school, I'm late to my school a lot because it's very hard to get up early to me, therefore, getting up until 7 clock is pretty impossibe to me. But I have to go to my school, I am going to try to listen my alarm and go to cafeteria with my roommates !

                                                         

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기