2011년 1월 26일 수요일

2nd narrative

You are Angella, my roommate,right? Hew! When are you going to get up at 7:00 yourself? What a tired to me! Whenever time to go to the cafeteria, we are all together except you. Why? Because you always oversleep that even 5roommates include me try to wake you up. I understand you are able to tired, but that's what I do, too! T,T   Especially today, it was terrible, wasn't it? We shaked you for 10 minutes, but you even moved. And there is one more bad habbit when you sleep. Guess what. You may now that! I wondered that you talk yourself when you sleep. For one example, I remember that was at about 1:00a.m. Suddenly, someone said "No, no!! Please, do not tickle me ! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...", I thought there was a ghost in my dormitory, but it was just your performance. Therefore, you know that when you got up, you were upside down. I hope you do not shout while we sleep, and plese! please get up earlier.♥

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기